At current,Strong Jaw Crusher(or we may say JC jaw crusher) which developed by vipeak are globle used.
Vipeak Strong Jaw Crusher Construction
Strong Jaw Crusher in European style is mainly consist of frame, the rotation part of the eccentric bearing, the working part of the crushing cavity, the safety unit and the adjustment devices of the discharging open.
Strong Jaw Crusher Application
Cement Jaw Crusher Cost
Strong Jaw Crushermachine is mainly used to crush hard and medium hard stones in stone mining, metallurgy industry, building material, highway, railway, chemical industry, etc. The highest antipressure strength of material to be crushed by Strong Jaw Crusher is 320 MPa such as iron ores, copper ores, limestone, quartz, granite, gritstone, coal. Maximum size of feed materials must be less than what is required according to the specifications.
Strong Jaw Crusher Main Features and Benefits
1. World-leading manufacturing technology is adopted for our Strong Jaw Crusher, and latest High-tech raw material is selected.
2.More advanced movable jaw assembly lengthens life of Strong Jaw Crusher. Movable jaw assembly, composed of high-quality cast steel structure, is driven by two big flying wheels which is also made of cast steel. Moreover, heavy eccentric axle is processed by forge mold. All of these make the Strong Jaw Crusher extremely reliable.
3. Integral cast steel structure is adopted for bearing seat of our Strong Jaw Crusher. As a result the steel bearing matches well with the crusher frame , at the same time, radial strength of the bearing seat is highly strengthened ,while the separate bearing seat does not have this advantage.
4. Finite element analysis technology is adopted to make the Strong Jaw Crusher more stronger.
5. JCE jaw Crusher chamber adopts "V" structure which could make the actual feed width complies with the nominal one.
6. With Our Strong Jaw Crusher , Adjustment of the discharge part is more convenient.
7. Bearing with larger specification and stronger bearing capacity is used.
8. The guard plate with tooth shape is newly adopted, it lengthens actual length of jaw plate, capacity is higher.
Strong Jaw Crusher working principle
The motor of Strong Jaw Crusher drives belt and belt wheel, when movable jaw plate is driven towards fixed jaw plate, material in the crusher is crushed or ground. Motor drives the movable jaw up and down through eccentric shaft. The angle between toggle plate and movable jaw increases when movable jaw moves up. The stones are crushed in this process. The angle between toggle plate and movable jaw decreases when movable jaw moves down, the movable jaw move away from fixed jaw by the pulling of rode and spring, the stuff crushed will be discharged from the output opening. This process will repeat. The moving jaw will crush and discharge the stuff circularly.
Strong Jaw Crusher Maintenance
For all the machinery, the maintenance is very important. In the stone crusher equipment, jaw crusher is dominant, and in maintenance pay attention to the way. To ensure the jaw crusher regular work, in addition to proper operation, planned maintenance is need, including routine maintenance inspection, overhaul, repair, and minor repairs.
(1) Overhaul: In addition to all the ongoing repair work, including replacing eccentric shaft and the moving jaw mandrels, casting rod head the Department of Babbitt, replacement or repair of wear and tear. Overhaul cycle is generally five years.
(2) repair: In addition to minor repairs of all the work, but also include the replacement of thrust plates, linings, inspection and repair bearings and so on. In the repair cycle is generally 1-2 years.
(3) minor repairs: The main elements include checking and repair adjustment device, high-speed gap nesting population on the wear liner U-turn or replaced. Transmission part of the overhaul, lubrication system and replacement of oil and so on. Minor repairs of the period is 1-3 months.
Specification and Technical Parameter
||Size of Feed Opening (mm)
||Max Feeding Size (mm)
||Adjustable Size of Discharge Opening (mm)